Centimeters to Inches calculator
All of our diamond painting kits come with everything you need to make your masterpiece. Diamond painting is easy to learn and so much fun to do. Each kit includes a set of stickers, pre-sorted diamond gems, stylus pen, craft tray, and wax. You simply pick your first color set (by matching the color pack name to the chart on the canvas), dip your stylus in the wax for easy pick up, and place your gems in the designated areas.
Steps to Diamond Painting
1.Think color by number, but using colored beads.
2.Apply adhesive from the small pink pad onto the stylus tool. This allows you to pick up each bead.
3.Peel away part of the film (do not remove completely) covering the adhesive canvas and stick your beads (labeled by number or shape) to the corresponding number or shape on the canvas.
4.It's recommended to start from the bottom and do one color at a time.
5.When you've finished a session, re-cover with film and press lightly with your hand to further secure the beads to the adhesive.
6.Keep your painting covered with film when not in use and repeat the above steps whenever you'd like to work on it again.
7.When completely finished, remove the film covering the canvas and you're ready to display.
30cm - 12in
40cm - 16in
50cm - 20in
60cm - 24in
70cm - 28in
80cm - 32in
90cm - 36in
100cm - 40in
2.54cm = 1 inch
12 inches= 1 foot
- Color: Assorted Butterfly Stickers
- Material: Sticker
- Colorful rhinestones with vivid visual effect.
- High-definition, color-printed stickers, the pattern itself is self-adhesive and comes with a protective top film to keep the picture clean and sticky so the rhinestones will hold easily.
- adhesive glue and the drill pen make it effortless and quick to pick up the gems.
- Good decoration for your cups, bags, notebooks, etc.
Thank you for your order! Enjoy your masterpiece!