Frederic Remington, who was born in 1861, was an American painter, illustrator, sculptor, and writer. He had a great interest in the American Old West, concentrating on images of cowboys. He rose to prominence with interpretations of frontier life with many of his illustrations published in popular journals. His nocturnal paintings were filled with color, light, moonlight, firelight and candlelight. His art makes beautiful diamond paintings.
- FUN ACTIVITY - Diamond painting is fun, easy to learn and very relaxing.
- QUALITY MATERIALS - Quality canvas and sparkling resin diamonds that never fade. Include a complete tool kit with 2 drill pens, comfort grip, 2 multi-drill placers, white tray and wax.
- ROUND OR SQUARE FULL DRILL - All full drill diamond paintings can be purchased in round or square drill.
- QUALITY CANVAS WITH CLEAR SYMBOLS - Very sticky adhesive canvas contains a clear pattern and symbols for easier diamond painting.
- CANVAS SIZE REPRESENTS THE DRILL AREA- The canvas will be larger since the size ordered will be the actual drill pasting area.
- THE BIGGER THE CANVAS, THE BETTER THE EFFECT- The larger the diamond painting, the higher the resolution, sharpness and shine will be.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT AND DECORATION - Diamond paintings make the perfect gift for friends and family. It is also a beautiful decoration for any home or office.
- UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS - Diamond Painting Hut offers beautiful patterns you will not find anywhere else.
Thank you for your order! Enjoy your masterpiece!
Centimeters to Inches calculator
The Mexican Major by Frederic Remington Diamond Painting
How much is shipping?
Shipping is $5.95 for the first item in your cart and $1.95 for each additional item added.
How long does it take to receive my order?
Delivery time is 12-20 business days for orders from the U.S. Please allow a few extra days during holidays due to an increase in order processing.
For all other countries, delivery times are 15 to 45 business days. We are not responsible for duty & taxes incurred in the destination country.
Do you ship to a P.O. Box?