Jacques Lauren-Agasse was born in 1767 and was a Swiss animal and landscape painter. He attended a veterinary school in Paris where he familiarized himself with the anatomy of horses and other animals. Because of his interest in animal anatomy, his artwork is very naturalistic. His art makes beautiful diamond paintings.
- FUN ACTIVITY - Diamond painting is fun, easy to learn and very relaxing.
- QUALITY MATERIALS - Quality wavy soft lint canvas and sparkling resin diamond beads packaged in ziplock bags, making it much easier to store them. Includes a complete tool kit with drill pen, comfort grip, 2 multi-drill placers, white tray, tweezers and blue wax.
- ROUND OR SQUARE FULL DRILL - All full drill diamond paintings can be purchased in round or square drill.
- QUALITY CANVAS WITH CLEAR SYMBOLS - Very sticky adhesive canvas contains a clear pattern and symbols for easier diamond painting.
- CANVAS SIZE REPRESENTS THE DRILL AREA- The canvas will be larger since the size ordered will be the actual drill pasting area.
- THE BIGGER THE CANVAS, THE BETTER THE EFFECT- The larger the diamond painting, the higher the resolution, sharpness and shine will be.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT AND DECORATION - Diamond paintings make the perfect gift for friends and family. It is also a beautiful decoration for any home or office.
- UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS - Diamond Painting Hut offers beautiful patterns you will not find anywhere else.
WE SHIP ALL OUR PRODUCTS IN BOXES.
Thank you for your order! Enjoy your masterpiece!
Centimeters to Inches calculator
Zebra by Jacques-Laurent Agasse Diamond Painting
How much is shipping?
Shipping is $5.95 for the first item in your cart and $2.95 for each additional item added.